Happy Earth Day, everyone! In honor of the occasion, we’ve looked back over our blog and picked out five of the best go-green posts. Check these out for great information about saving energy and going green with appliances:
- Save Money and Energy with Your Appliances
- Why You Should Use Induction Cooktops
- Consumers Satisfied with Efficiency
- Labels Help Consumers with Appliance Shopping
- Which Brand is the Energy Star Partner of the Year?
Earth Day has been going on since 1970, when about 20 million people were activated to be more environmentally friendly, according to Earth Day Network. These days, more than 1 billion people take part in Earth Day activities. What are you doing to go green today?
Stop by a Builder Appliance Center showroom to check out all of our energy-efficient appliance options. And to continue getting our updates on going green, kitchen and laundry appliances, and more, be sure to follow our blog.