There is no question that one of the best investments that you can make to your home is updating your kitchen. Whether you plan on listing your home in the near future or are just passionate about cooking, upgrading your worn and dated appliances can make a positive impact on your home’s market value. It may even increase your desire to spend more time in the kitchen!
Before making an update to your kitchen, it’s a good idea to make yourself familiar with the latest trends in appliances. Discussed below are some of the most popular kitchen appliance trends for 2013 according to Interiorzine:
- With a heavy European influence, simple and functional kitchen design will be key in 2013.
- To create a more unified space and seamless look, many appliances are now built-in or hidden in the cabinetry.
- The popular trend of stainless steel appliances will continue to be huge in 2013.
- Some homeowners are opting for an even counter top space throughout the kitchen, which may lead them to opt for under-counter refrigerators.
- The oven is quickly becoming the statement piece of the kitchen, sometimes with a color or finish that pops for awesome visual appeal.
For trendy new kitchen appliances for your Colorado kitchen, visit the BAC Appliance Center in Englewood, CO today!
image via BAC Appliance Center